- Adoptions – We need caring people or organizations to adopt each of our special horses.
- Librarian –We need someone to organize and manage our small lending library of materials. This job requires a very small time commitment.
- Grant Writer – As we become aware of grant opportunities, we would like to have someone take on the responsibility of writing for the grants.
- Tack Room Laundry Service – We need someone to regularly launder our saddlepads.
- Tack Cleaning Club Leader – We need someone to coordinate the cleaning of all our tack on a quarterly basis.
- Tack Room Clean Up – We need someone to straighten up the tack room on a biweekly basis.
- Closet Clean Up – We need someone to straighten up our closet once per session.
- Horse Show Organizers – Volunteers for horse show committees, especially advertising sales, are always needed.
- Brochures –If you have a source or can donate the funds to cover the printing expense for GMTRC brochures, then this is your opportunity.
- Postage – Current one-ounce and two-ounce postage stamps are needed for mailings to riders, volunteers and others.
If you can assist with any of these items, please contact us
Download the Legacy Fence Form – Download