Did you know…
As a non-profit organization, Greystone Manor TRC relies on the support of generous individuals, organizations, and companies to supplement our budget. Approximately one-half of our budget is funded by contributions. If you are not currently a supporter, we would love to add you to our list of friends who support Greystone Manor TRC and allow our program to continue its valuable work.
- Monetary donation. Your tax deductible monetary donation may be sent to PO Box 10724, Lancaster, PA 17605-0724. Contributions may be for specific purposes or simply as a gift to the operating fund. Click here for more information.
- Legacy Fence Project. For $100 you can purchase a section of our legacy fence and have a plaque installed with a personal inscription. Click here for more information.
- Care for a horse. For $300 per month you can sponsor one of our very special therapeutic horses. Your donation will cover the cost of board, feed, veterinary care, and horseshoes.
- Sponsor a rider. For $250 you can sponsor a rider who is in need of financial assistance so that they can participate in this valuable program.
- Sponsor a special event. There are many other opportunities to sponsor special events— from our annual horse show and banquet to fundraising events.
- United Way. You can direct your United Way giving to Greystone Manor TRC. Simply write in Greystone Manor Therapeutic Riding Center on your election form.
- Hold a workplace fundraising event. If your workplace holds fundraising events, nominate Greystone Manor TRC as a recipient. If your workplace does not hold charity fundraisers, check with management to see if they would support such an event.
- Matching corporate gift. Inquire with your employer to see if they have a matching corporate gift program that would benefit Greystone Manor TRC. Some employers also offer employees the opportunity perform volunteer work for a specific number of hours in return for a donation to the non-profit organization of your choice.
- Donate a horse. Greystone Manor TRC is always looking for horses that have the special qualities needed for a therapy horse. Soundness and a forgiving and quiet temperament are a must. Please contact the program if you know of a suitable horse for donation.
- Bequests, Memoriams. Remember Greystone Manor TRC in your last will and testament or as a memoriam. Either way, any funds received will help our program to continue its work.
- Wish list. Our wish list contains a variety of needs—both small and large. Please click HERE to view our wish list.
Special Supporter Recognition
Greystone Manor TRC proudly recognizes the Ephrata Area Young Farmers Association (EAYFA) as a long time loyal supporter of our program. EAYFA began its support of GMTRC 1983 with the purchase of Kojak, a beloved therapy horse. Over the many years since that first act of generosity, EAYFA has provided funds to purchase two additional therapy horses, Melody and Rascal, as well as provided monetary donations for room and board and other operating expenses. Our sincere thanks to Ephrata Area Young Farmers Association. (Pictured above is Rascal at the 2006 horse-show)